Thursday, June 12, 2008

Site Introduction

Gomen!! For those that have visited my site for the past few months, I'm sorry for the lack of updates. Life wasn't good for the past few months and my crappy kitchen forbids me to cook anything. Haha. Other than that, I lost my camera on my way back to Malaysia back in January.
Well, I still doesn't have anything to update thou but I will introduce a very good site to the cake lovers out there.


Its unfortunate that the site is in Chinese. Unlucky for all the bananas out there.


They even have my favourite tiramisu cake!!!!! Goshhhh....

And my Creme Bruleee which I have attempted last time but failed miserably...haha..
Anyway, here is the link to the site

http://www.rthk.org.hk/elearning/dessert

Have fun!!!! And tell me if u are successful.
Ohya....I have to give credit to Kylie for introducing me to this site

2 comments:

fpptl said...

hungry.

growling stomach.

ur fault.

^chinfatt^ said...

haha...aiyo.....go mamak lor....malaysia so many mamak