Saturday, July 14, 2007

Trufflesss!!!

To say the truth...I really fall in love with Su Yin's truffle. They just look so delicious. Since I have to make something for my friend's Birthday party anyway, I took the opportunity to practice my royal icing piping & trying my hand on those appetising truffles. My housemate thought I am crazy to actually start making truffle in the middle of the night.... haha....well, in my opinion we all are...this is the prove




We start here with the ingredients for the royal icing piping first.
Royal Icing Piping
1 egg white
280g of icing sugar


Beat the egg white until foamy. Then add the icing a tablespoon at a time. Beat well after each adding. Continue beating the icing until soft peak appears. Continue beating if u desired a stiffer ones. This icing will be used for decorating the truffles later


Yummy ICING!!!!!!!

Now its business time..TRUFFLES!!!!!

Tim Tam Truffles
1 pack tim tam
1 slab of philadephia cheese

Step 1: Grind the tim tam











Step 2: Mixed the philadelphia cheese


Step 3: Refrigerate






Step 4: Melt the chocolate
Prepare the crushed peanuts
& stuff u wanna add onto
the truffle







Step 5: Rolled the mixture into a ball. Stuck it onto a skewer. Coat it with chocolate and let ur artistic art flow onto the balls...hehe



A bouquet of trufflesssssss~~

1 comment:

fpptl said...

looks freakin delicious!!!