Monday, May 21, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

I've been so busy lately. Oooo. Just finished one of the milestones for my final year project, the preliminary report. Yeah...Been saving pictures for my recipes from my last post. Now I'm finding time to upload all of them up here... Here is the first one.

Braised Garlic Chicken
Ingredient(Preparation time 1 hr)

salt
pepper
flour
3 tbsp soy sauce
water
5 pieces of garlic
1tsp corn flour
and of coz some chicken thigh fillet

This a very easy recipe but yet once cooked, can be exceptionally delicious. Initially, defrost the thigh fillet and pat dry the meat with paper towel or preferably with a piece of clean cloth. Once cleaned, sprinkle some salt and pepper evenly on both side of the fillet. After that, coat generously the fillet with flour and shake off any excess flour.


(lol....I made a mess of my kitchen....thigh fillet became chicken wing!?...why?????)

Once done, deep fry the fillet or chicken wing -_-"". Must DEEP FRY!!









(Here's my thigh~~ fillet, found ya)
Deep fry both sides for around 10 mins. In the meantime prepare some unpeel garlics. Fry the garlics for two mins. Then add in soy sauce, a bit of water and and cornflour. Once the mixture starts to simmer, turn the heat down to the lowest possible heat and placed the fried chicken in. Braised for 20 mins.
Once done, remove with a slotted spoon onto a plate. Haha...I oni used 3 garlics coz my house is low on it...Hoong chien's fault for not checking the stock~~~...:p


U can placed it on top of some cabbage if u want the dish to be presentable

No comments: