Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Crab-bing Crab-bing

"Crabbing" has always been the word known among my frens as catching crabs. Haha. Great. We just created a new english vocab. haha. Crabbing has always been my favourite sports that I enjoyed doing in Adelaide. You have fun and obtained FREE SEAFOOD at the same time which I consider as a luxury. Chinese calls it kill two bird with one stones.

In Adelaide, summer is the best time for catching crabs as this is the season for sand crabs. People have told me of stories being able of catching 100++ crabs in one go around this season. Drools..food for a week...haha,..but my best catch so far is only 26. Below are the photos from that day's journey....



haha...cooking crabs is a pain in the ass....so hard to clean , so complicated to cook, ...but still I enjoy crabbing ....

No comments: