Friday, May 4, 2007

Cooking is my passion?

Being inspired by this girl (http://cookingismypassion.blogspot.com/), I have decided to lay down all the recipe that I have tried and had worked here in this blog. Haha..I love food. I sometimes even have the thought aboout me being a chef!! In reality, its just a hobby of mine that keeps me away from my studies...:p....

Being a poor student, the only way for me to enjoy ma good old malaysian food is to cook for my own. Too expensive to dine outside in australia. Luckily, I have always been with some housemates that know how to satisfied my stomach...haha...Missed malaysian wonton mee so much~~~

Well stay tune and await tones of good food just steps away from ur door steps

2 comments:

MS said...

Fatt, how come yam nugget? not yam ring?

^chinfatt^ said...

yam nugget and yam ring uses the same concept...hehe..I am more found of yam nugget